Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!

Well we had a fun and happy halloween. We actually celebrated our Halloween on the 30th with my whole family. It was a lot of fun. I just thought I miss seeing all of the kids costumes and things on Halloween and so I was going to have a family party where everyone could dress up. So me and my sister planned a couple of fun little games and we had a costume competition, pizza and pumpkin carving. It turned out to be a blast. I think everyone had a good time just being crazy together for a night.

Me and Scott we Elmer Fudd and Buggs Bunny

I made my dress for it. It turned out pretty cute...I think I'll probably have to put a little something on the bottom of it though to make it a little longer so I can actually wear it places though.


Mom and Dad were the Lolly Pop Guild kids from Wizard of OZ. It was pretty funny! Everytime someone new came in the door they did the little song..It was funny!

I think that was actually the funnest part for everyone was that not only the kids but all the adults dressed up and had a good time too!



Jakes Family. Jake was Mr. Clean, Debra the Cleaning lady, Juliana-clown, Stena-Dead Pirate, Savannah-dead gypsey, Livvy-tiger. Super cute!


Tonja-pirate, Sean-Indian....Joshy came later and as Michael Jackson

Michele-Michael Jackson, Britney-Chicken Little, Steve-Hunter, Trenton-Grim Reaper


Elmer Fudd and Clown. Juliana loves uncle Scott!

Wendy-French Maid, Mackey-Vampire, Allyssa-Goth, Timothy-Darth Vador, Issybelle-"kitty cat" So cute!

Our Spider Relay. It was pretty fun! Everyone was going crazy, it was just nuts!

So what you had to do was we took tights and stuffed them with dish towels and stuff, then tied them to bungy cords...so you would wrap the bungy cord with the extra legs making you a spider and you had to crab walk through the obstacle and back to touch the next team mate.
Tonja and Wendy! I can not describe the pain in my stomach from laughing so hard! It was so funny!!!

I just thought this was a funny picture! "Ahhh what's between my legs!!!!"

We did a pinata in the garage. This is Ju-bear hittin' it.

There's the whole Van-Damn Family!!!

We so are making this our new tradition! We had so much fun just dancing around and playing games and carving pumpkins. I don't think I have ever had so much fun at a family party! I'm so gald everyone could make it! Of coarse we did Miss Jared, Jeni and Sophie and Randy and the Fam. and Ben and his fam. But we had a lot of fun being silly and stupid together.
I love my family! You guys are the best! Thanks for making this Halloween so memorable!










3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Thanks girls for coming up with the idea. I had fun too. I was so sore the next day though from dancing. Love ya

Alicia said...

Kellie, what a cute and fun family you have!! I love your's and Scott's costumes!! The lollipop guild is hillarious too.
Fun stuff!

The Randy Man and Ma Ma Jo said...

Sorry, we missed it. It looks like a blast. Maybe next year. We'll be the seven dorks. . . er dwarfs.