Wow this month has gone by so fast I feel like I'm running in circles trying to catch up. We have been so busy lately it is insane. I recently got a new job at the Shane Company which is added on top of the one I already had. So I am now working 50 + hours a week and trying to come out with a good grade in my math class this semester so I can finally graduate! Although I have been doing very very well in math....which if you know me is crazy to think about. But I have gotten an A on all my tests!!
I really like my new job. The Shane Company is a great place to work and everyone I work with is so nice! I get my discount probably the end of March also for anyone that wants to know. :) 40% off!!! I really like it working with beautiful Jewlery all day long. I also got to actually meet Tom Shane too, kind of cool. And yes he talks just like his comercial sounds. The first time I heard him start talking I had to hold back not laughing. So the second job is nice...but holy cow I am so tired all the time!!!! And I never have a break, or get to see Scott :( which makes me sad. But it will be nice to have next summer when school is out.
Other than all that life with us is pretty much the same. We can't wait for the holidays! I love Thanksgiving, and shopping with the sisters the day after and I love Christmas! We watched our first christmas movie the other day and I am so excited now! I love being with family!
Anyways, I'll probably post some pictures after thanksgiving so I guess this is it for now. :)
15 years ago


3 comments:
I can't believe you have a Christmas background already! Ha,ha. Hang in there with the two jobs, it will be rough, but you can do it!
I think black friday should be the holiday, it is the day I look forward to the most!!!!!!!
Post a Comment