Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well we had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with mom and dad home. We started our day out with a little turkey bowl. I went over and watched. It was pretty fun to watch actually.

Here's dad. Yes Dad even played and better than that he caught the ball when it was thrown to him! Go Dad!
Here's Scott running accross the field. He made a touchdown! I really liked watching him play football. I've never really seen him play sports before and so I really enjoyed it. And he's good at it too! He even did a little victory dance for me after his touchdown! :)


Olyvia and Christena and Savannah sang us a little Thanksgiving song before we ate our dinner. It was very cute!
Joshy holding Sophie. All the little girls were in line to hold her.

I made another Apple pie! And don't you just love my Turkey for Thanksgiving on it!
Me and Issy. I couldn't get her to come out and play with the other kids. So finally I convinced her to come pick out a game to play with me. So we played Memory. She loved it! She's pretty good at it too!


Sophie helping daddy read his Birthday card.


Monkey faces!

The tradtional planning out of the next mornings shopping spree!


We borrowed Scott's parents Wii and played the Wii with everyone. That was pretty fun. Juliana loved it. She probably could have played it all night if we let her. Her and Grandpa played baseball and she kept striking Grandpa out!

Scott was such a good uncle and he played games all night with all the kids while all the women were planning out Black Friday.

Overall it was a very good Thanksgiving. We kind of had a bumb shopping spree the next day....we didn't get anything we wanted...but it's ok I guess. We'll find something else. Actually Scott already found and bought us another computer through his work with a printer. It was a liitle bit more but not much. I had to work all weekend so that was crappy but oh well I guess ya do what you gotta do.

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hey Kell,
It was a good Thanksgiving wasn't it. I enjoyed being here. Mom