Well so last weekend we went on a little trip down to St. George for our 1st Anniversary!! It was so great! We had a wonderful time just being together away from all the stress of finals and life and just getting out and having fun. We left early Friday morning and went straight to Zions National Park and did some hiking. We then went swimming and to dinner at iggy's. Yeah nice place but not nice enough for the price. Saturday morning we got up and went to the St. George temple and did sealings. Very beautiful temple! So that was a wonderful experience doing that for our anniversary and remembering our wedding day and all the promises we made to each other. Then we spent the rest of the day shopping, going to the movie "Earth" which is really good by the way, and ending the night with dinner at the Pizza Factory!!! Yum! Scott had never eaten there before so we had to go! He had to experience the breadsticks on a stick! But here are some pics of our wonderful weekend away from reality!
On the way down. Silly Scott!

The three Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

On our hike to the emerald pools

Us again!

Me after the hike.

Scott after hike.

Us at Pioneer Village. We went to all the little art gallery exhibits. We love those. We found some art by a Wade there and I talked to the lady about it. She said the artist is related to Steve and Marsha Wade and I told her I was related to them. Found out she is in Marsha's book club so I told her who I was so she could say hi. She also went on about the women in that family since I told her I was related to them through Marsha. She said, "the women in your family are all the same. You are all beautiful, small build, and never seem to age!" I thought that was funny! Cause it's pretty darn true! Mom lets see you're turning 60 this year and you have what....5 gray hairs:) I hope I got your genes!!!

Scott being silly on the fire truck

Scott bonding with his new lover!

It's ok Scott I found someone else too who just can't keep his eyes off me!!
Anyways, we had fun! I love you Scott! Thanks for a wonderful Anniversary! We made it one year (which went by so fast!), I can't wait to make it to 2!
0 comments:
Post a Comment