Monday, April 20, 2009

Gardening

Holy Crap! I don't know if I will ever be able to bring myself to pulling weeds again. I still am freaking out. So mom's front garden needed to be weeded and since today is such a beautiful day I decided well I guess I'll go do it. So I'm half way through and Mom has this one really big rose bush that had a ton of leaves clear from the fall that were still all gathered under it. So I carefully start getting the leaves and push them down in the bucket that I had and for some reason I don't know why I looked down at my arm.....Oh my gosh! I can't even say it with out freaking out! The hugest spider I think I have ever incountered in my whole life was on my arm!!! It's body was the size of a quarter!! This big brown hairy thing!! I freaked out! I wipe it off, throw all my gardening stuff and start screaming and doing this crazy I had a spider on my arm dance!!! I was freaking out! All the neighborhood dogs started barking, Oreo started coming around the corner ready for action scared someone was hurting me or something!! Oh my gosh I still can't breath!! Anyways, I had to tell someone so there you go! Hope you have a good day that doesn't involve spiders!!

3 comments:

Fluffy Momma said...

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would have totally freaked too!

Michele said...

yuck...I am doing the Holy crap I just had a huge spider on my arm dance just reading about it. that happened to me once. only I was running through a field of really tall grass and I looked down and I swear it was a tarantula on my leg. I'm freaked out right now just thinking about it. yeah, don't venture to the rose bush again, it's not worth it.

The Randy Man and Ma Ma Jo said...

My sisters, HOLY CRAP I have sisters who had huge spiders on their hairy arms. OR is that hairy spiders on their huge arms or . . . anyway, you two are toooooooo funnny. I can't stop laughing.