I love General Conference! It is my favorite, I always look forward to it! This Conference Holy Cow!!! For those of you who missed it....I just feel bad. I learned so many lessons. It was just such a wonderful day yesturday too! And beautiful! And I made an amazing yummy dinner!! It was probably one of the best meals I have ever cooked!.....I'm not proud :)
I loved Elder Hollands talk also Michele. It was so amazing. I mean you hear all the time about how Christ went through what you went through, but wow. I have never....Elder Holland just made it so clear and touching. I've never thought of it that deeply before. For those of you who missed it he talked about how Chirst was alone. And if you have ever felt alone....you need to re-read this talk.
I also loved Elder Hales talk on provident living. I needed that one. It's just funny growing up....I have learned so much. Spending money was always fun when I was young.....what I didn't know. I also loved Elder Oaks talk on not being slefish and Gary E. Stevenson's talk on evaluating our homes and making them more like the temple, a place where the spirit can dwell.
And you're right Michele, I feel that way after Conference too. It's just really refreshing it just makes you feel good. I just love the gospel and the words of the prophets and the guidence it gives me in my life. I know I'm not perfect, infact I have a lot I need to improve on, but I am trying to follow the counsel given by the prophets. I just can't wait for the Enign to come out so I can go over them again!!
15 years ago


1 comments:
Well....I love the Hansen's! I'm glad to be able to share the joy with you. Feels a little bit like heaven. =)
Post a Comment