Monday, May 4, 2009

Finals are over!!!!

Yea schools out!!! And let me tell you we are sooo happy to be done! Holy Cow! So I'm not graduating this semester, because I had to drop a class. But I only have one class left which I will do in the fall! Scott is all set for going into the surgical tech program at Davis school of Technology...I think that's what it's called. Anyways, it's up in kaysville. So we are looking for places to live, cause mom and dad only have 2 1/2 months left!! So we are keeping our options open for anything right now...even a house, if it's just a little small one. But man if we can find a deal and bank in on all that new buyer deal stuff thats going on then that would be awesome!!! So we are looking at everything. And hopefully, we are looking at applying for some housing grants so...hopefully we'll be able to get something. But I am also looking for a new job too. preferably in the school system somehow, or in a preschool. With wanting to become a kindergarten teacher I just really want to stay in the school mode if I can, but I need something full time. So if you hear anything anyone let me know!!

Anyways finals went good. Here are some pics of me teaching the two year olds in lab school. It was fairy tale/ nursery rhymn week so I chose to do Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The kids loved it!! I bought a flannel board story and told in the camp song version (one my mommy taught us all) And they wanted me to tell it over and over! it was super cute! After the story I let them choose between making a BIG Daddy bear, MEDIUM Mommy bear, or SMALL baby bear (little sack bear) which they got to paint and put together themselves. So here are some pics!


They were all so in to it!

I'm at the Goldilocks knocking on the door part :) Oh I forgot to tell you we added actions too! So whenever the baby bear was sad they did a crying baby face with their hands, and at the end they all said good bye while waving and later man, later. It was cute!


This is Wyatt and Dezi painting. They are all two years old. Check out Wyatt. He stayed in all of the lines!


Here's Paul and Eliza. I actually did my child portfolio on Paul as well. He's a super cute kid!



Check out Wyatt's once again. All of the body parts are in the right spot! What a smart kid!

1 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats on finishing this semester! I know that is a relief. Your preschool stuff turned out great. You're a natural.