So Memorial Day Weekend was a blast! We had a lot of fun going to Moab with Scott's family and then coming home Monday night and visiting graves, BBQin', and relaxin'. Over all a great weekend despite the rain and due to allergy medicine feeling tired almost the entire time.

Here is a pic of Scott in front of his Grandpa Campbell's grave.

Me at Grandma Robert's grave. I still get teary eyed everytime I visit....I still miss her. And I just wish Scott could have known her and Grandpa when she was around....he's so different now.

K my pics are backwards but this is Scott at the top of what the next picture is.

We.....Ok Scott climbed this crack in the mountain. It was this kind of crazy little adventure.....and a little clostriphobic. You definately have to be skinny and able to stretch your legs to crazy lengths. This is as far as I got though. I might have done it if I actually wore shoes with traction and laces.....maybe :)

Here is Scott in the crack.

Getting ready to play Rummy with Everyone. Really fun. This is Scott with Max (Scott's sister Danielle's husband Brandon's Dad Max) You get that? It's Danielle's Father-in-law. It was also his house that we stayed at. They are sooo nice!!!!

Me shooting my gun (20 gage) and finally hitting something with it. My first ten shots were a complete waste...but after that I was on fire!

Scott shooting my gun. My husband is a really good shot! Steve we want to go hunting so bad!! One of these years I promise!

Scott's mom Shooting. That's also Brandon and Scott. Brandon is an amazing shot as well!! I don't think he ever misses!

Me shooting either Brandon's or Max's 12 gage?

This is the Rattle Snake I almost stepped on while picking up clay pigeon's I had missed the first time I shot. And I didn't even scream!! Well until I went and showed everyone where it was at and Max said there might be two as he poked me in the ribs... LOL :)

Baby Erin and Nana.

Ben and Danielle....while waiting to roast hot dogs......wait a minute what hot dogs...I never had a hot dog....All I got was a bun....What happened to my special hot dog??? ha ha ha.... :) It's all good Danielle and Brandon...hey maybe this just gives us an excuse to try again sometime...And me and Scott are down with that if you are?! :)

Me and Scott Four Wheeling. Fun Fun Fun!!!

This is where we four wheeled to. I think it's called the glass lookout or something to that effect....Anyways, it was fun!
So as you can see we had a blast this weekend. And we are so greatful for the opportunity! Thanks Brandon and Danielle for planning this trip and Max and Jan for letting us stay with you! We always have so much fun when we come. And thanks Lenny and Sandra for giving us a ride to and from and being such great parents! Love ya!
1 comments:
Yeah, lets go! We won't have the pigeon thrower, but we could still have fun...and maybe real food this time!
Post a Comment