Monday, August 10, 2009

Lots of Pictures from a fun week!

Well Ben and Katie have been in town this last week and so we of coarse had to have some fun with them and the girls. All My pics are in reverse order...ooops...so I hope you enjoy going in reverse...

Me and Scott went to the Fair last weekend. We have no money so whatever there is that is free we do it. And honestly it has been so much fun and has been so nice to just hang out and enjoy each other's company. This is Scott feeding a bunny....of coarse then he thought that the bunnies were nice and ended up getting bit.

Me and my goat friend. Isn't he cute!

Scott petting the cow. We had so much fun at the fair! Hopefully we can go to the State fair in September too!!

We babysat Dani last week. She just absolutly loved grandma! Especially when grandma gave her a horsy ride!

On Wednesday we went to liberty park and played in the water, had dinner, and then it started to rain...some of us weren't done playing though and had us a sweet game of kick soccor in the rain!!! It was Awesome!
I thought this was a cool picture of some of the action! Pretty much our team would have won if Jared hadn't shown up for the other team!!! He kicked 3 home runs in a row :P...We're gald him and Jeni showed up though! I just wish we could have stayed and played longer...Scott showed up just as everyone wanted to leave :(

Nakey Baby!!!

Dani so proud that she got in one taste of the water before I caught her and told her NO! So Cute!

We found a lot of cool little pools we didn't know were there this time!...Of coarse after we had been playing for an hour or so we saw the sign...ooops :)

Dani taking over the Mexican golf game.

Jenna and Juliana playing Mexican Golf.

Cousins are the best!!

Olyvia and her first lost tooth! She was so proud! It fell out when she was eating her corn on the cob! And it's about time she is 6 1/2!

And last but not least Allyssa and Britney's softball team made it to the championships and then Allyssa got to be on the All star team! They did so awesome!!! This is Allyssa at the All Star game; she was the catcher! And a dang good one at that! And Britney tried out and made it on a competitive softball team for next season. They train all winter and play next year! Good Job girls!! Or should I say Blade and Barbie! I love you girls!
And I just have to take one last moment and tell my Husband how much I love him. Scott you are an amazing husband and I love you so much and appreciate everything you do for us and all the hard work you do at the hospital and also with your school work and at home. You build me up everyday and I love you for it!!

0 comments: