Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oldies but goodies!!!!

So I have been making this Cherishbound book about me and Scott and I came across these sweet pictures and thought I would give you all a laugh and post some of them. This was us growing up:) Hope you enjoy!!

Me and Mom

Scott's favorite sport still!
Me and my twin-awe best friends!
ridin' the tricycle

I really liked my brother's swim goggles :p

Yea!!! What a happy boy!

What a poser..and you may not believe
this but that was my favorite outfit!
And for those of you who know this is a
from my girls just wanna have fun dance!
Hey guys! I'm over here! My favorite is
how he always wore his hat so the
bill was sticking straight up!

Disneyland! And check out them bermuda shorts!
And yes that's Jared next to me :)

checking to make sure the coast is clear

Nice happy christmas morning face!
Wisdom teeth just pulled out :)

Our first date!
And the first day I met Scott's whole family, I guess they decided they liked me so much they wanted me to be in my first family photo with them! Nice! Yeah, the best part of it though was that I had to have Sandra come in and fasten me up, and it was too small so it wouldn't fasten up all the way so half my body was hanging out! I was so embarrassed I walked backwards to where they wanted me and then didn't move! ha ha ha good times!

1 comments:

Michele said...

those were awsome! I especially like the one were scott was about to pee on the house, ha ha ha! and the one with you and the goggles - oh sweet memories! love ya sis!