Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!

This was actually sunday night at Grandma Manwill's house. Isn't he sooo cute with a baby in his arms! I know! He won't believe me though. I just think he is trying to stay strong because we really can't have one right now and I'm a sucker.

Me and baby Erin. She's so big now and soo cute! Actually she doesn't even way as much as I did when I was born yet. But for her that's big.

Wendy stopped by to give me some of her preschool stuff on Valentine's Day for my Early Education class (isn't she so nice!) Thanks sis! And this is her balloon she got for Valentine's Day. It sings "Wild Thing"


Scott did such a good job on valentine's day! He bought me flowers actually on friday night after work. Saturday he made me breakfast and then after Wendy stopped by, and Tonja, and the kids, He took me shopping and bought me a way cute new purse! I needed one so bad! Then we just kind of went window shopping all day. We went to IKEA and found a table that I think we are going to buy when we can for when we move out. And then he took me out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! It was super good! He just did such a good job and I love him so much!
Anyways, hope you all had a good Valentine's day!



1 comments:

Michele said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog! Frame it! And I'm glad you had a great Valentine's, it's a good thing you're not married to a dumb man! =)