I just wanted to get on and let everyone know that Scott got accepted to the U about a week ago!!! We are super excited! We can't wait to move up into married student housing up there for fall semester and move away from the here and now. We love the comfort of the house and all, but 21 years was enough in the ward and I'm going on to 23....yeah we need a change. Although since Scott has spoken in church some people actually notice him as not just Kellie's husband now but he actually has a name. So that's nice.
I won't be graduating this semester either like I had planned. six classes was way too much. So I dropped my math class this semester and will take it up again in the summer. So hopefully I'll be graduating in the summer. Bummer I know one more semester and in the summer too, but with all that I have to do for my Early ed classes I just couldn't concentrate on the math, which is my worste subject.
But I just wanted to update you on that. And Steve can we use your truck in the summer to move again??? sorry. Believe me if we could we would already have us a truck.



0 comments:
Post a Comment