Ok so I am totally copying this from Casey Wing Matern. She did this really cute page all dedicated to her hubby and since yesterday was Scott's one year mark for being home from his mission in Norway, and actually in about ten minutes (2:00 pm. Jan 30th) was the first time I got to kiss him since he had gotten back. I'm feeling senimental, and I really love my husband and want to do this for him.
US 1 YEAR AGO JANUARY 29
What is his name: Scott R. Hansen
How long have you been married: 9 months
How long did you date: We dated for 8 months before he left on his mission....and the first time we were alone when he got back he asked me to marry him... so...8 months!
Who eats more sweets: I'd have to say...me I guess. Both of us are junk food junkies but he would rather have the salty or fruity snacks and I'm all about the chocolate!!!
Whose parents do you see most: Right now of coarse we see his parents the most because mine are on a mission.....but before they left it was pretty equal. We love our parents!!
Who said I love you first: Scott did of coarse. he had a crush on me for a year and a half before I would even date him! I don't however remember the first time he told me he loved me but I do remember the first time he told me he "really liked" me. We had been hanging out with some friends and it was time for me to go home but I needed a ride and so when I asked if anyone would give me one scott stood right up and said, "I will!!!" So I'm like... ok. So we're driving home and as he turns down my street to drop me off he turns to me and says, "Kellie I really like you." and me not knowing what to say...(And I knew it was coming)...I said, "thanks!" LOL! And at that same time Jared had just pulled up in front of our house for the night to and he walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me!!! so I turned to scott said, "thanks for the ride" and went inside with Jared!!! Classic!! Sorry if I made you feel a little stupid honey.....I like you too!!
Who is taller: Scott. He is 6' tall and I am only 5' 5" tall.
Who is smarter: Scott is. He is a smarty pants. That's one of the reasons I married him is because is so smart! He always kicks my trash at trivial pursuit!
Who does the laundry: I do...most of the time. Every once in a while Scott is really sweet and does it. But for the most part that's my job.
Who does the dishes: ha ha ha!!! No one! J/k. We both hate doing the dishes. We do them probably the same amount of the time. We kind of take turns.
Who pays the bills? I do. That was part of the deal when we got married though. I will do the bills but when tax season comes he gets to do the taxes.
His guilty pleasure: Well he loves the guitar but everyone already knows that and it's not really a guilty pleasure.... I would say chick flicks. He will watch any chick flick with me anytime. He loves them! He's soo cute! My little teddy bear!!
Who sleep's on the right side of the bed: I do. I have this thing where I have to sleep on my right side facing the outside of the bed??? I don't know. But Scott can sleep anywhere....well when he has a decent pillow.
Who has more siblings: I do. I have 7 he has 2.
Who has more friends: Scott probably. He makes friends so easily. He is just a real friendly guy. He loves people and hanging out. I am more of the type to have friends but only have a few that I really am close to and keep in contact with. Scott however can be close with everyone at the same time.
Who cook's dinner: We both do. If i make the main dish he helps me with the sides. If he makes the main dish I help him with the sides. We both like to cook......well sometimes, when we're not tired and lazy. But when we are in the mood we both like to cook. Scott loves to BBQ. He is huge into BBQin' and he loves seasoning his meat! It's really funny and it cracks me up!! Because he is sooo particular about it!
Who is more stubborn: ha ha ha...you know it's funny because when we were going to get married I was like, "there's no contest duh I am." But now that we are married.....he can be sooo stubburn sometimes!! Sometimes I wonder though if it's just so that he can make sure he is wearing the pants in the house.
Who kissed who first: Scott kissed me first for sure again. I had just gotten out of a mess of a relationship before we started dating and was scared of getting my feelings hurt again and so until I was ready to actually kiss he would always kiss me on the forhead and cheek. All the time!!!

Who asked who out first: Scott again. He asked me to Homecoming senior year....which I totally wasn't expecting. I still have the flowers he gave me when he asked me.
Who proposed: hmm.....officially??...he did. But otherwise I think the actual words came out of my mouth frst.....when he was still on his mission... he he he :)

How did he propose? Well we had already set the date with the temple and everything I was just waiting for my ring and I had no idea when I was going to get it......
Scott's family was going to Moab for like 3 days the beginning of March because his mom and his sister-in-law Katie were in a race down there and Scott had asked me if I wanted to go with them. So I went to Moab with his family. On Saturday after the race we went for a hike up arches. And when we finally got up to the delicate arch they wanted to take pictures....And I seriously didn't expect anything at all!!! That's what is so great about it. Anyways, Me and Scott got under the arch to get our picture taken and he turned me around and knelt down and pulled out my ring and proposed!! It was soo cute! You could hear all these people cheering. I jumped up into his arms and we practically (well it felt like) fell of the cliff. It was great! A perfect weekend!
What is your favorite thing about him: My favorite thing about him is his talent for talking. He is amazing. Whenever we get in a fight he always settles me down and then talks to me about what just happend. He also is very good at telling me how he feels and he is just always so honest to me. If something is bothering him, he will tell me. If he thinks something is funny, he will tell me. If he thinks I look pretty, he will tell me. I just really love that about him. I also love how knowledgable he is about the gospel. He knows alot of cool little things about the prophets and just little details about a lot of stuff you just don't hear about. And he has a very strong testimony of the gospel and shares it with me and builds me up often. I also love how well he gets along with my family and how good he is with kids! He is going to make an amazing father one day!!

I love you Scott and the great man you are! Thank you for all the love and support you give me. We've made it through a year since you've been home, I can't wait to make it to a year with being married to you. You are an amazing husband and I don't know what I would do with out you. Thanks for all the memories, and let's keep em' coming! I love you!!
Yours forever and for always,
Kellie


1 comments:
aww Kellie! that's so sweet! i love you two to death and i'm so happy that you're happy! i'm also so glad i got to be there on that special day. thanks! let's PLEASE do something soon! aren't hubbies the best?
Post a Comment