Saturday, January 17, 2009

Car Show, Temples and Trip!!!

Today was an eventful day. First me and Scott went to the car show! We had a lot of fun looking at all the cars we wanted, but ya know, couldn't afford! It was supposed to be like the guys in the Hansen family that went, but ya know......I never have been a girly girl. (I don't know if they know that yet though) What can I say I like cars! Scott wanted me to come anyways too. So we went and had fun! I posted some pics for you.

Then we went to the Draper Tample open house with Tonja and Joshy. It was sooo beautiful. Smaller than it looks like it would be but beautiful. We saw Paige and her R.M. there which it was fun to talk to them for a minute.

Oh and Best of all Me and Scott are going to Oceanside California for 7 Days in May!!!! Wahoo!!! We are super deduper excited and can't wait! It will be our First Anniversary/ My Graduation trip! And man after this semester I will need a trip so bad! The six classes I'm taking are going to be the death of me!! So I can't wait to go to Disneyland, Sea World and to just be able to lay on the beach and get some sun!!!


Me in a stang.

GO UTES!!! Sweet Corvette!

Nissan X-terra our dream family car.


Along with our F 150 extended cab! (Only in red!)



This is the new Ford F 350 Raptor! It was pretty sweet!


And Scott next to a really sweet motorcycle. Yeah here's something for you people who might not know Scott really wants a motorcycle! Yep...and one day he'll probably have one. Provided he passes the test for his license, buys his leathers and always wears a helmet!





0 comments: