1 Year's Old!
It's hard to think that a year ago today, after being a week late and then being induced and in labor for 24 hours we were finally able to see our beautiful little Tanner for the first time. I will never forget the love that I felt at that moment and how blessed I felt. I had never seen a more beautiful baby!
Tanner you have blessed mommy and daddy's lives so much with your fun loving, spunky little personality. You are the highlight of each and everyday of our lives and we love you beyond measure!
Some updates on Tanner. He is now 21 lbs. and 32 inches tall! He has 10 teeth and says so many words and can't even count them. He has the ability to walk but after falling a couple times has become a chicken pants and wont let go of mommy and daddy now.
Tanner's favorites include:
Books, Dancing, Running, Being outside especially if it's going on a walk, The remote, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Baby Einsteins, Playing the Piano.
His favorite foods are: Yogurt, Cheese Sandwiches, Cheetos, Pizza, Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Cheeseburgers, Chocolate, and Snacks!
Reading the "ABC'S of Cookies" to mommy.
Sitting just like dad does watching Mickey!
Birthday Pictures!
Blowin Kisses
We love you Buddy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment