Well so far this wonderful season of Christmas has been filled with fun and success! First off we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Hansen side. Food was good and then enjoyed going to Tangeled together. We then were on our way to begin the crazy planning for Black Friday shopping. We were up in Clinton this year. It was so much fun!! It was my first year that it has been just me and my three sisters and it was a lot of fun! Lucky for Scott we were able to find our T.V. online so he didn't have to come:)
This year we started at midnight and went until 6:30. Needless to say I was exhausted the next day!:)
On the 2nd of December I got to go on a field trip with my class to the Festival of Trees!
This is me and Amy. She has to be the cutest down's girl I have ever seen in my life!!
A few more kids:)
Then on the 4th me, my mom, and sisters and half of my sister-in-laws got together and made chocolates!! We had so much fun together! It took forever but it was so much fun just to hang out together and laugh and talk and all while enjoying the best food in the world CHOCOLATE!
Here's cute sophie:)
Mom and Me
Jeni....did you get caught eating some chocolates???..he he he:)
The crazy sisters: Michele, Tonja and Wendy
Debra and her preztles
Only a small portion of the finished product. Oh and by the way my strawberry chocolates turned out the best! I just have to brag he he he ;) P.S. We missed you Katie and Connie!!!
And here's trouble again:) She was so stinkin' cute running around with those necklaces I just had to get a picture!
And finally we got to set up our very first OWN christmas tree! We were so excited! And it looks so pretty!


2 comments:
kellie.
This was such a great idea! I was so glad to be there. And you need to send me those cute pics of sophie. She loves you! :)
Does that shirt make me look fat......or is it the counter full of chocolate!!! I've had a lot of fun this season with you guys too!
Post a Comment