Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!!

We had a fun weekend! First my nephew Timothy got baptized on Saturday. He is so cute! And for some reason I am having a really hard time computing the fact that he's that old. It's weird, they're all growing up so fast!
And right after Timmy's baptism we were off to camping. Scott and Erin Saturday night. Erin wasn't having very much fun camping.

Our first night!

We were the last camping spot, so we had the whole mountain side to ourselves. It was really pretty! (Thanks for letting us use your tri-pod Brandon!) Just some pictures of us in the area around where we were.


This one is funny though because we had to try it a couple different times because Scott had thrown me up in the tree but then he couldn't get up in the tree fast enough to be with me in the picture.

I like this one.

Our tent
Erin again with Scottie's hat on.

Super cute! I remember doing this with my dad and brother's!

I love these pics!


I spy with my little eye....Ray!

We wanted to climb on top of the waterfall.
We had a really fun weekend....minus our pillows...and whenever a gust of wind came through camp carrying with it the lovely odor of.....not very nice bathroom smells. It was nice to spend the weekend with the Hansen (jensen:)) family. The kids were super cute. As soon as we got there Ellie followed us with a chair and sat down to watch us set up our tent. And Nathan was like my little buddy on Sunday...probably because I was the only one that would give a reaction to him when he did something silly or made a silly sound. He was cute!
So all in all not to shabby at all. But we are soo tired today! Me and Scott were in bed and asleep at 9:30 Monday night! And that NEVER happens!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Way cute pictures. I had no idea you even went camping - I have been living in a bubble this summer. Love you guys though, and glad you had fun.

Mr. and Mrs. Hansen said...

Kellie I wish I knew how to make it say from me instead of you but your haven't shown me that yet. So anyway, I like your pictures. I'm glad you had fun. Mom

Ben said...

Kellie - the vinyl stays forever if you want it to, but comes off easily when you are done with it and does not damage the walls at all. It's a lot of fun and I can do pretty much whatever you want. Check out this website for some fun ideas:

http://uppercaseliving.com

Katie